Congratulations to all of our clients who have recently been approved for FERS disability retirement! Our newest benefits recipients include the following:
– An Occupational Safety Specialist who suffers from amblyopia.
– A Human Resources Assistant who suffers from PTSD, major depressive disorder, anxiety disorder, bi-polar disorder, and adjustment disorder.
– A Clinical Nurse who suffers from major depressive disorder, anxiety disorder, panic disorder with agoraphobia, and social phobia.
– A Community Planner who suffers from major depressive disorder, bi-polar disorder, and mood disorder.
– A Social Insurance Specialist who suffers from advanced coronary artery disease.
For each of these claims, we worked closely with the employee, the employee’s medical professional, and the employee’s agency to assemble an application package that contained all of the necessary components for OPM approval. If you are considering applying for FERS, CSRS, or CSRS Offset disability benefits, please contact our office to schedule an initial consultation. Thirty minutes could potentially save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost benefits.”