We handle cases nationwide.



Blog Posts in December, 2017

  • What You Need to Know About the Federal Sector's EEO Complaint Process

    Federal employees and job applicant are protected by law from discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information. They are also protected from retaliation if they oppose employment discrimination, file a complaint about discrimination, or participate in the EEO ...
    Continue Reading
  • How to File an OSC Complaint

    If you are a federal employee, former federal employee, or have applied for federal employment, you can file a claim of a prohibited personnel practice with OSC by completing what is called “Form 11.” You can file your Form 11 online or you can download and fax it to 202-653-0015. Completed forms can also be mailed to: U.S. Office of Special Counsel Complaints Examining Unit 1730 M St. N.W., Suite ...
    Continue Reading
Page 1 of 1