As a federal employee, you are entitled to certain rights and benefits commensurate with your work. If these have been denied to you, or otherwise stripped from you, do not wait to hire a federal employment lawyer to advocate for your rights.
For the last two decades, Pines Federal has represented federal personnel in employment-related legal claims, including those involving disability-related issues. We would be honored to do the same for you.
For more information, or to speak directly with a San Diego federal employment attorney, fill out our online contact form. A member of our team will be in touch as quickly as possible.
How We Protect Federal Employees’ Rights
We proudly represent employees of federal agencies in all of the following legal matters:
- Adverse Actions – If your employer took unwarranted disciplinary action against you given the circumstances, we want to help you fight back. This includes cases involving suspensions that last beyond 14 days, as well as demotions that result in an unjustified pay decrease.
- Employee VA Civilian Representation – We handle Veterans Affairs legal issues concerning AIB, DAB, EEO, MSPB, and PSB.
- Title 38 – We represent medical and health care providers who work at the VA or the National Institutes of Health (NIH), as well as Hybrid Title 38 employees, in matters concerning unfair or unequal treatment in the workplace. This includes disciplinary actions, pay issues, and more.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Cases – If you’ve been discriminated against at work, trying to get in touch with your agency’s EEO office for help can be unexpectedly difficult. Pines Federal is here to help. We are not afraid to go up against HR offices, supervisors, and the like when protecting your right to fair and equal treatment in the workplace.
- Disability – We handle cases involving disability discrimination, Social Security Disability discrepancies, federal workers’ compensation issues, and federal disability retirement benefits disputes.
- Federal Union Representation – With over 20 years of experience practicing federal employment law, we regularly advocate for members of the following unions: AFGE, NFFE, NTEU, and IAM.
We Are Here for You.
At Pines Federal, our clients come first. We work exclusively in federal employment law, and we are prepared to represent you in any number of legal matters.
Give us a call today to request an appointment where we can discuss your situation: (888) 898-9902!
Committed to Our Clients
Our attorneys bring unmatched experience, dedication, tenacity, sensitivity, and personal commitment to the table for every individual we represent.
Our firm has garnered a reputation as committed advocates for representing employees of any federal agency with an emphasis on helping disability and veterans administration employees.
Proven Record of Success
Our attorneys have been fiercely protecting the rights of employees for decades and have a stunning track record and a proven success rate.
Tailored Approach to Your Case
Our attorneys will listen to your case, provide an honest assessment, answer all your questions and concerns, and create a custom strategy to provide the best possible outcome.
Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
Our seasoned litigation lawyers have decades of experience and are ready to fight on your behalf in court should the need arise.
Pines Federal law firm was great in helping me with a legal issue I had and helped to put my mind at ease.- Yolanda
Pines Federal Law Firm is a grateful blessing to my life.- Yolanda H.
There is no comparison between the other firms I interviewed. If you need a firm to understand complex government processes.- Dr. West
Amazing! Just what the Doctor Ordered!- Dr. K
I’m glad I had Eric Pines by my side.- Lilia