If Your OPM Appeal Isn’t Accepted, We’ll Refund You! Call (800) 801-0598.
For federal employees who become ill, injured, or disabled, we help with helping those individuals receive the benefits they need. Pines Federal is a team of Atlanta OPM disability attorneys, and we serve employees nationwide. With a solid track record and a proven history of success focusing exclusively on federal law employment matters, we a committed and passionate legal team.
Am I Eligible for OPM Disability Retirement?
The Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS), as well as the Civil Service Retirement Service (CSRS), allows federal employees to be eligible for benefits if they have been working for at least 18 months or 5 years, for FERS and CRRS respectively. You must also show that your disability now limits you from performing one primary function of your job duties with the federal government.
Our Atlanta federal employee lawyers can assist you in the following ways:
- We know how to handle pre-existing conditions
- We can draft your reports on medical, mental, and other disabling conditions
- We can ensure your eligibility for performing other tasks that are not related to your current condition
- We can prepare your doctor’s letters and submit them, as decreed by federal employment law
- We can assist you with creating a federal disability retirement annuity that can cover some of your salary until the age of 62
- We can prepare your application, which can increase the likelihood that your application will be accepted
With more than 50 years of collective experience in federal employee law matters, not only do have the necessary knowledge, we are also seasoned in all areas federal law, including federal workers’ compensation cases, disability retirement representation, EEO, MSPB, veterans’ affairs, and much more. We represent our clients to the most of our abilities and are not afraid to take cases to court if necessary.
Let us help you draft your disability application and get you started on the road towards receiving the benefits you deserve. Please do not hesitate to contact our Atlanta OPM disability federal employee law attorneys right away to discuss your case.
We offer a money-back guarantee for OPM appeals. Call (800) 801-0598 today to see how our decades of experience can help you!