| Read Time: < 1 minutes |

If you are a FERS or CSRS Offset employee, then the answer is a resounding “yes.” You
must provide proof of application for Social Security Disability with your FERS or CSRS Offset disability application, or OPM will refuse to process your application.

Author Photo

Eric L. Pines is a nationally recognized federal employment lawyer, mediator, and attorney business coach. He represents federal employees and acts as in-house counsel for over fifty thousand federal employees through his work as a federal employee labor union representative.

Rate this Post
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars